They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.

They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 25 Is February at an End?

Wow, this month has gone by in a flash. I can't believe March starts next week. We have two big events in March. March 10th is our Spring Open House. This is a night when families and friends are invited to come see what we have been doing. It will be in the evening. I will let you know the exact time next week. I am excited for you to see how hard your kids have been working.
The second big Event is Spring Break, March 14-18. This year is zooming by.
We did some fun experiments with wood this week. Ask your child to tell you about them. Next week, we will be studying Texas symbols and landforms, money, and wood and paper.

Today we had a program about Dental Health presented by Dr. Rozas's office. Your child is coming home with a Goodie bag from Dr. Rozas.

No comments:

Post a Comment