They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.

They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Week 10 Report Cards, Red Ribbons & Rangers

Today is the day our 1st report card comes home. Please sign both the Spanish & English cards and return them in the envelope on Monday.
We had a fun week with Red Ribbon week. The focus was on making good decisions.
Next week we will begin the week with the DCE Storybook Parade at 8:15, followed by our Fall Festival.
Students may dress as a favorite book character. Parents are welcome to come to both of these fun activities.
Next week we will be studying rhyming, comparing quantities and how things are made.
I have always lived in Texas and I have been a Rangers Fan forever, so GO RANGERS lets win it in 9 (I need my sleep).

No comments:

Post a Comment