They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.

They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.

Friday, November 18, 2011

I Am Thankful

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. I have a wonderful family at home, and I have a wonderful family at Denton Creek. I am blessed to work in a quality school with many inspiring teachers. Mr. Rivas is a wonderful partner who cares about kids as much as I do. I have two amazing groups of kids to work with and a supportive group of parents.
As a parent myself, I know how hard it is to place your most precious child in the hands of a stranger. I hope by now you know that each student is so very important to me. So I thank you for your trust and faith in me.
Thank you so much to all the parents who sent items and those who came to help with our Thanksgiving Celebration. It was so much fun.
I hope everyone has a great holiday.

When we return, we will begin learning about different celebrations around the world. If your family has a special tradition or celebration that you would like to share with the class, please let me know.
In science we will continue our study of Fabric and do some weaving and sewing.
In math we will continue our study of patterns. Patterns are a cornerstone of math. What seems like play to the kids now will really help students see relationships in numbers as they move forward in math.

Happy Turkey Day
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment