They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.

They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Thank you for all the sweet treats, flowers and cute cards. I feel loved. I am sorry I didn't post on Friday. The Fairy Tale Ball was a huge success, but I was so tired by the end of the day. Thank you to all the parents who sent food and who volunteered their time. We couldn't do it without you. A special thanks to Jackie & Lynn for being our organizers.
This week & next we will be learning about American Presidents, Flags, customs, and the fact that we are a melting pot of many cultures. In Math we are learning about measuring area. We will also continue learning about wood & how it is important to us.
This is the last week for our stuffed animal drive. Time to clean out those closets and send in those like new animals to give to the Fire & Police Departments. Friday will be pajama day for any of the students who have brought an animal.
If you or a friend have a child that would like to be in DL next year, there will be two meetings to choose from. Feb. 23 & 28. 7:00pm. Last year they were held in the board room. I will let you know if that has changed.
Thanks for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment